1. Using suitable models identify the customer perceived value for the customers for a company of your choice
2. Critically evaluate the existing value proposition for the one you have chosen. Compare and contrast the value proposition with that of the leading competitor in its sector.
3. Benchmark the two value propositions, comparing and contrasting as appropriate, and reaching a justified conclusion[s]
4. In light of your analysis of your existing value proposition and what you have learnt in this module produce a new value proposition that will match the value criteria of the customers.
5. Produce a plan to implement the value proposition externally and internally