2 essays, i need each and every essay is need to be 6- 7 pages without tittle page and reference section.
Ver very strict about APA guidelines and rubric. I am providing you rubric, i need your expert to fill that rubric(it is must).
Essay answer should cover each and every point of this
1. Integrates key elements of the writing prompt.
2. Integrates a few learning objectives, in some fashion.
3. Integrates professional or real life knowledge, in some fashion.
4. Integrates the writing effort into a broader field or context.
1. Topic or Issue is defined.
2. Thesis statement is asserted.
3. Utilizes confirming and contradicting views and/or evidence in a dialectical structure.
4. Evidence based thinking leading to a utilized conceptual framework or philosophical perspective.
5. Framework/perspective and the attack of the problem fit the writing prompt.
6. Deductions and inferences lend natural support to the thesis statement.
1. Proper in-line citations.
2. Proper parenthetical citations.
3. Reference list is correct and in alphabetical order by last name.
4. Paragraphs are indented, contain a topic sentence, and properly shaped.
5. Paper has APA one-inch margins, Times New Roman Font, 12 point.
6. Correct spelling and demonstrated acceptable level of grammatical skill.
7. Coherence of argument and presentation of evidence.
8. Easy to read and lacking vague references.
1. Demonstrates recall of learning objectives or related competencies.
2. Demonstrates the ability to synthesize a critical thinking or systems thinking orientated essay.
. Essay Questions
The essay portion of the CCA examination focuses upon your ability to synthesize learning experiences into coherent critical essays demonstrating knowledge regarding a context and writing prompt. You are not expected to produce novel research or cite sources while completing the examination. Nonetheless, your performance should focus upon the careful construction of a well-planned critical essay demonstrating your knowledge while addressing the prompt. Note, your goal is to demonstrate your knowledge as part of a critical essay.
You will be offered five writing prompts. You are to address three of the five essay prompts.
Your essays should be clear, concise, and complete. The general guideline is that the average well-thought out response requires about eight to ten pages (without cover, title and reference pages).
Essays are graded using the following criteria:
â€¢ Contentâ€”essays must respond to the scenario and writing prompt while demonstrating a command of knowledge and practices in the field surrounding the writing prompt.
â€¢ Critical thinkingâ€”essays must demonstrate the ability to analyze the writing prompt, synthesize a perspective, and either deduce or infer valid conclusions.
â€¢ Styleâ€”essays must be double spaced, use Time New Roman 12 point font, be free of spelling errors, and contain proper headings.
â€¢ Demonstrationâ€”papers must demonstrate recall of a few key learning objectives and topics covered during core classes.
******** This are the questions, please choose 3 best questions which you can answer, as per the questions i will provide notes and book details****
*******Please dont write unrelated answers, try to write solid content.This professor is very strict about APA format, i am going to provide sample correction samples****
Upon graduation, you are hired as an analyst for small private mutual fund. One day, while having lunch with the fund managers, they ask you for an opinion about XYZ, a small technology company. Being a keen observer of the market, you have deduced that the expected rate of return for XYZ's stock should be about 9.5% given a beta greater than 2. You also noticed the risk-free rate of capital tends to approximately 7.2% given the market expected return rate between 8%-9%.
Although you are unable to give exact values for rates of return, the manager asks whether you believe XYZ's stock is a poor investment. What do you tell the manager? (Be sure to use the CAPM model in your argument as to support your claim.)
The multiple uses of the technology S-curve model include at least the following: (a) the ability to identify a relationship between effort and performance improvement; (b) determine a performance threshold at which a firm should consider redistributing resources into emerging technologies; and (c) patterns of predictable behaviors within technology cycles. Identify a new technology and argue for the use of the technology S-curve model as to understand (a)-(c) during policy and marketing decisions.
first essay i need ASAP, remaining you can give 1 week after 1st essay delivery.
Essay should be in this format:
Write a 5 page paper (1500 or more words) in APA format. Below is a recommended outline.
1. Cover page (See APA Sample paper)
a. A thesis statement
b. Purpose of paper
c. Overview of paper
3. Body (Cite sources with in-text citations.)
4. Conclusion â€“ Summary of main points
a. Lessons Learned and Recommendations
5. References â€“ List the references you cited in the text of your paper according to APA format.
(Note: Do not include references that are not cited in the text of your paper)
Please let me know if you need any kind of information you want, please don't spoil essay, please understand requirement.Essay should be with introduction, body, and conclusion. Reference section paragraph's and content is very important for this professor.
How do I shape a paragraph?
Hint: Take a look at http://www.indiana.edu/~wts/pamphlets/paragraphs.shtml and take notice how the topic sentence of a paragraph relates to the thesis statement.
How do I write the introductory paragraph?
You should take a look at http://www.deltacollege.edu/emp/pwall/documents/TypesofIntroductions.pdf and choose the strategy you think best fits your essay. All the strategies require the thesis statement appear at the end of the introductory paragraph.