APTE 6608: Electricity Generation and Transmission
“Transpower is planning major investment in the national grid” (extract from the
Transpower Publications website).
Discuss this statement, to complete this assignment, by referring to at least the following
relevant topics. Additional topics may be included:
1. The need to invest in the national grid.
2. Cost and funding implications.
3. Fair treatment of all regions in NZ.
4. Pricing methodologies determined by the Electricity Commission.
5. Statutory requirements for transmission enhancement.
6. Health issues in relation to overhead transmission lines.
7. Energy usage patterns and incentives/legislation to optimise supply/demand.
Hand the printed Report (1500 words minimum / 2000 words maximum) to the
lecturer in person for marking no later than 21 May 2015. Since this course is one of
two 15 credit subjects to be completed in one semester, no extension can be allowed.
This assignment will be marked out of a hundred, and will make up 15% of the total
mark for this course as a whole. Show all references to the legislation and other text
used. Neatness, accuracy, detail, and “relevance” are important aspects for this
assignment. The “word count” must be printed on the front page of the report
MyAssignmenthelp.com is a one-stop solution for all students who need live homework help. Our experts work round the clock to provide best quality homework help. We boast separate groups of experts for providing Algebra homework help, calculus homework, English homework help, accounting homework help, finance homework help, etc. Hence, we best cater to searches like can someone do my homework or can anyone help me on my homework.