Your time management skills – discuss how you have been managing your time and what the impacts have been. Are you intending to change the way you work? How and why?
2. How do you set and meet expectations as a manager? What expectations do you have for yourself and others and are they realistic and achievable?
3. How do you personally measure success in the workplace and in your personal life? What have you done in the past and what will you do in the future? Why and how is measuring success important to you?
4. What responsibilities do you have in both your work and personal life? How well do you feel you meet these responsibilities?
5. What goals do you have for the future? Discuss them in terms of SMART.
6. What type of person are you in the different facets of your life and how well do you think you know yourself? Discuss your personal strengths and weaknesses in response to the tools in your learning material. How accurate do you think they are?
7. How do you intend to address any weaknesses and foster any strengths you feel you have? This discussion should link to the goals you have indicated already in this report.
8. Where do you think your work goals sit within any of the motivational models offered in the learning material?
Your report is intended to provide an overview of yourself as an individual in your personal and work life and to give you the opportunity to reflect on how your strengths and weaknesses impact aspects if your life. It is also an opportunity for you to show how