1 Find all resumes on which more than 3 skills are listed. Report the rID, forename, and number of skills.
2. Find all interviewers who have given an interview and provided no assessment of collegiality. Report their sID. Do not include duplicates.
3. For each posting, ï¬nd the required skill that has been given highest importance. Report the pID, what the skill is and its importance. If a single pID has more than one required skill tied for highest importance, report them all.
4. Find postings that have a required skill that does not occur at the required level (or higher) in any resume. Report the pID and what the skill is. If a single pID has more than one skill with this problem, report them all.
5. Find postings that have a required skill such that fewer than half the resumes include that skill at a level above 3. Report the pID, what the skill is, the number of resumes that include that skill, and the number that include it at a level above 3. Again, if a single pID has more than one skill with this problem, report them all. Also report, just once, the total number of resumes.
6. For each skill listed in any posting, report the skill and the number of resumes that list that skill at level 1, at level 2, and so on.
7. Suppose we are