1. What is the cultural ice-berg?
2. What is the Saudi Culture according to the Lewis model?
1. How has communication changed over time; is it more or less complex?
2. What did you notice about the distance a message can be transmitted ?
3. What could be the next level of communication ?
1. Discuss when and what is appropriate for hospitals to disclose to the public, and when and what is not appropriate
2. Discuss the health care environment in Ontario at the time of the case, focusing on the field of hospital communications.
3. Identify the key trends and best practices in hospital communications, and develop a “vision” for an ideal hospital communications strategy. â€¨
4. Identify the main issues faced by the Niagara Health System at the time of the case.
5. Identify the relevant stakeholders affected by these issues, including their competing values and concerns. â€¨
6. Evaluate the factors that must be considered to remedy both the short- and long-term communications strategies.
7. What key issues must be resolved from each stakeholder previously identified?
8. How can the Niagara Health System prioritize these issues and stakeholders? â€¨