GP-Clinics is a fictitious national company that owns and runs medical clinics of general practitioners throughout major cities of Australia. GP-Clinics has hired you as a cloud consultant to provide a written report on the following.
1. Cloud Computing Summarise cloud computing based on 5 sources.
2. Non-Cloud Based Applications (a) Provide a list of 5 non-cloud based applications that would be useful to GP-Clinics? (b) Briefly explain why each is useful to GP-Clinics.
3. Cloud Solutions Provide 5 reasons why GP-Clinics should use cloud solutions?
4. Benefits and Risks Describe the benefits and risks of a cloud storage that are specific to the following providers: Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, and Google.
5. Cloud Storage Recommendation (a) Which one of those providers, from part 4, would you recommend to GP-Clinics to provide a cloud storage solution? (b) Explain your recommendation.