In formal terms, the assessment maps onto learning outcomes 1-4 of this unit, which are:
1. demonstrate coherent theoretical and technical knowledge in the topic area of social psychology;
2. assess the evidence for a range of theories in social psychology;
3. independently read and evaluate scientific articles in social psychology; and
4. transmit your knowledge in written form using proper convention for an empirical report in psychology using the American Psychological Association (APA) referencing style.
What you need to do
1. Read all of this workbook, which provides the information needed to research and write your research report.
2. Read Chapter 2 of your textbook, the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition.