• During weeks 1 and 2 of the study period students will develop their personal ePortfolio page "About Me" which will include:
• Personal Vision
• Personal Narrative and Reflection
• Transferable and Employability Skills
• My Learning Style
• Students will use the resources available on the Resources section of the Assignment 1 page to investigate potential career paths for their chosen discipline.
• Using the ePortfolio, students will develop an analysis of the prospective careers including:
• job title, knowledge required, skills required for five different advertised positions.
• copy of the job advertisement must be included on your ePortfolio page