Task A: Report, 1250 words
Having delivered your presentation to Norling PLC, your Human Resources department have asked you to write a report that details your findings.
The report should have the title:
Investment Opportunities in E-Sports for Norling PLC
The report must follow a standard business report format, be professionally presented and include the following sections:
• Cover Page
• Executive Summary (approx. 100 words)
• Table of Contents
• Introduction (approx.100-200 words)
• Findings and Analysis (approx. 750 words)
• Conclusion (approx. 150-250 words)
• Reference List/Bibliography
• Appendices (only if required, this section is optional)
Key areas to cover in the Findings/Analysis section are:
ïƒ˜ What are E-Sports?
ïƒ˜ What is the international picture of the industry like?
ïƒ˜ What are the money making opportunities like in relation to the creation of an E-Sports team?
ïƒ˜ What are the potential costs involved in creating a team?
ïƒ˜ What are the potential risks of investing in this type of opportunity?
ïƒ˜ Do you advise on investing in the creation of a team? If so, you will need to give details of the type of team that should be created and reasons why. If not, then you must give a valid explanation of your reasoning.
Your appendices should include:
• Any charts or statistical data that you wish to include. Use a screen shot or the Snipping Tool to incorporate this into your work if you use Excel or similar.
• Potential start-up calculations shown on a spreadsheet. Use a screen shot or the Snipping Tool to incorporate this into your work.
Task B: Presentation Reflection, 500 words
The HR Manager at Norling PLC has asked you to discuss the challenges faced in working together with other team members on building a presentation.
Write a brief 500 word reflection for the HR Manager under the following headings:
1. Division of Labour
2. Team Working Skills