The purpose of this task is to assess your skills and knowledge in coordinating and managing a commercial low-rise construction project.
This assessment task accounts for 35% of the total assessment for the CPCCBC4011B component of this unit of competency.
Refer to the low-rise commercial case study building project documentation. Use the BCA and current AS as a reference.
Provide details on the construction systems you will adopt for the project and how you will coordinate and manage the construction within the project as a whole, for the following aspects:
• site evaluation
• excavation and laying of the footings
• laying of the floor
• building the walls and applying the wall cladding
• building the roof, including the cladding
• providing for building services
• applying waterproofing – generic and specific.