Flexible where the law is strict, discretionary where the law is obligatory, humane in its concern for ‘justice’ rather than ‘rights…” Susan Scott-Hunt and Hilary Lim, Feminist Perspectives on Equity and Trusts, Cavendish Publishing 2001 To what extent does this statement encapsulate the purpose and development of modern equity over the last 50 years?Assessment Criteria:
Legal Knowledge and Intellectual and Written Communication Skills by reference to Programme Outcomes
Knowledge & Understanding
- The relevance of the content to the question
- The breadth and depth of analysis of the content including the range and balance of material (including reference to appropriate journals and other sources)
- The range and accuracy of the material presented in support and the appropriateness of conclusions drawn
- Appropriate acknowledgement of sources and correct referencing
- Style and structure and in particular organisation and balance of material, clarity of expression, correct use of grammar and spelling.
- Compliance to length and correct use of footnotes/endnotes and bibliography
Your assignment should be a maximum of 2500 words excluding appropriate footnotes, endnotes and bibliography. No margin above this limit will be allowed as compliance to length is an assessment criterion. Correct use of footnotes, endnotes and the bibliography are also assessment criteria making lengthy notes or a bibliography bearing no resemblance to the material utilised inappropriate.
Students are advised to note that demonstration of the above outcomes differ by level. These are set out in the programme specification and relevant module descriptor.
You are reminded about the penalties for excessive length, late submission, and academic misconduct contained in the University General Regulations.
Submission arrangements are contained in your Student handbook. The hand in and hand backdates will be advised to you by the Award Director. Please remember to check the dates and any amendments to the dates that may be made during the academic session. It is suggested that you check notice boards at least once a week.
It is your responsibility to ensure coursework is handed in and collected on the correct dates.
Individual comments are provided on your work at hand back and generic feedback is additionally made available on the Equity Blackboard pages.
MyAssignmenthelp.com boasts qualified and experienced experts, who assist students to accomplish essays of all types within any given deadline. Our wide range of essay writing services ranges from proposal essay help, argumentative essay help, comparative essay help to literature essay help. Moreover, students from any background or pursuing any educational discipline can avail our services. Some of our popular services include nursing essay help, MBA essay help, English essay help, law essay help and much more.