This week your Hand-in Assignment is your Final Project.
The Final Project should not exceed 3,000 words plus bibliography and attachments. The evaluation and grade of your outline will be based on the following criteria:
- The difficulty of the topic chosen;
- Explicit inclusion of one or more elements of this module;
- Evidence that you understand key module concepts;
- Quantitative depth;
- Correct format and style;
- Quality of sources;
- Synthesis of diverse concepts introduced in this module;
- Quality and maturity of thought and depth of your argument and analysis;
- Credibility and elegance of your argument;
- Responsiveness to your professor's comments;
- Style and grammar.
Please make sure that you cite and reference all your outside sources properly, as per the Harvard Referencing System.
Use the Turnitin link below to submit your assignment.