Business Research Project Proposal: This will consist of developing a business research proposal. You will have to identify a business research topic, define the research questions for the identified problem or opportunity, select the appropriate research methodologies and techniques to use for the research project, describe the research process, describe data collection and analysis methods, and expected research outcomes. Initial Research Proposal due at the end of Week 7On successful completion of this subject you will have the ability to:
1. Evaluate appropriate business research methodologies and apply them to support decision-making.
2. Formulate research questions for business decision-making projects.
3. Compare various qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and techniques.
4. Assess statistical procedures to solve business problems and explore opportunities.
5. Apply statistical procedures in SPSS® and Microsoft Excel to undertake business data analysis and modelling.
6. Compose management reports containing recommendations and analytical research outcomes