Evaluate appropriate business research methodologies and apply them to support decision-making.
2. Formulate research questions for business decision-making projects.
3. Compare various qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and techniques.
4. Assess statistical procedures to solve business problems and explore opportunities.
5. Apply statistical procedures in SPSS® and Microsoft Excel to undertake business data analysis and modelling.
6. Compose management reports containing recommendations and analytical research outcomes