1. This assignment is to be submitted in accordance with assessment policy
stated in the Subject Outline and Student Handbook.
2. It is the responsibility of the student who is submitting the work, to ensure
that the work is in fact her/his own work. Incorporating another’s work or ideas
into one’s own work without appropriate acknowledgement is an academic
offence. Students can submit all assignments for plagiarism checking (selfcheck)
on Blackboard before final submission in the subject. For further
details, please refer to the Subject Outline and Student Handbook.
3. Maximum marks available: 20 marks.
4. Due date of submission: Friday Week 8
5. Assignment should be of 2,000 words. Please use “wordcount” and include
Guidelines for Literature Critiques
Students must submit a critique of assigned academic article deemed to be
seminal to their main area of research. Details about the format, structure
and assessment criteria for the critique are presented below. Remember that
the critique is due in end of weeks 6.