TASK 1: WRITTEN RESEARCH REPORT
Research and prepare a written report about an international organisation or body allocated to you by your tutor.
Your research and written report is to be conducted as a group exercise. Your report should reflect the participation of all members of the group equally.
1. Explain and describe the origins, sources and key features of Australian and International law.
2. Define and use key legal terminology appropriately.
3. Locate, select, organise, analyse and synthesize legal information from a variety of sources including texts, media reports and case reports.
4. Produce written text to explain, argue, discuss and report.
5. Communicate legal information logically through oral presentation