As part of the assessment for this Course you are required to design and create a working “Personal” website, to showcase your experience and portfolio for your prospective employers. These are broken down into lab work submissions and two assignments for the semester:
• Lab Work: Early Intervention Task (5 type A marks)
• Due dates for each lab are the following Monday at 5pm.
• Labs in weeks 1 to 4 will help you get started on the design document with four separate tasks to complete and submit.
• Assignment 1: Design Document (20 type A marks)
• Due week 7 – Friday 5pm
• Creation of a document that outlines the design of your personal website. You will use the tasks you completed in labs 1 to 4 as a starting point.
• Assignment 2: Website Development (25 type A marks)
• Due week 11 – Friday 5pm
• Development of your personal website based on Assignment 1, the “design document”.
To assist students in time-managing these assignments, they will be required to complete parts of each of the assignments in certain weeks. Instructions regarding the upload of documents will be clearly shown in the worksheets for those weeks