Very satisfied with the quality of the work. professionally done a received a very good grade for this. will definitely use your service again.
The ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) has been presented above according to the case of CQ Insurance (CQI) that provides insurance policies for Home buildings as well as contents. The assumptions that has been made for designing the ERD from the CQ Insurance case study are listed as below:
• A single person may be owner of different properties and the properties may contain several items.
• A single person will be able to select only one policy for each of the properties.
• The items contained within the properties may or may not be contained within insurance coverage as it depends on the type of chosen policy.
• There is involvement of agents who are working as employees of the organization to handle the claims processing for customers.
• A single agent will be associated with handling of several number of policies.
The design of the ER diagram has been done in accordance with the set of rules that has been defined in the case study of CQ Insurance. Various assumptions has been made while designing the ER diagram. The assumptions led to changes in the defined business rules from certain perspectives. The business rules that has been determined after making the assumptions are illustrated as below:
• Unique policy numbers will be used to store the various policies that will be enrolled by the customers by following a set of specific standards and guidelines. The customers will have the capability to handle their policies by using their unique policy numbers.
If you desire to get fast, safe and affordable assignment services, MyAssignmentHelp.com is the one name you should refer to. Here 3000+ subject experts are dedicated to help and resolve the problems in assignment, essay and dissertation writing. Our 24*7 live chat support team will be happy to help the moment you approach them from anywhere like UK, USA or Australia.