1. Industry Economic Features—What are the industry’s dominant economic features?
2. Industry Competitive Forces—What causes the industry competitive structure and business environment to change?
3. Industry KSF’s—What are the key success factors for future competitive success?
4. Nature of Competition—What kinds of competitive forces are industry members facing?
5. Relative Positions of Rivals—What market positions do rivals occupy?
6. Rivals’ Next Moves—What strategic moves are rivals likely to make next?
7. External Analysis Summary—Is the industry attractive and what are the prospects for above-average profitability?
8. Current Strategy—How well is the company’s present strategy working?
9. SWOT & Financial Analysis—What are the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats?
10. Cost Control and Pricing—Are the company’s prices and costs competitive?
11. Competitiveness—How strong is the company’s competitive position?
12. Summary of External and Internal Analyses—What strategic issues does the company face?