The submission of a critical review of the specified academic journal article below: Constantinides, E., "The Marketing Mix Revisited: Towards the 21st Century Marketing”, Journal of Marketing Management 2006, vol. 22, pps. 407-438;
Please use all the refrencence from the year of 2000 to till 2014 ,harvard style ,please find the attached file
What is the author’s aim?
• To what extent has this aim been achieved?
• What does this text add to the body of knowledge? (This could be in
terms of theory, data and/or practical application)
• What relationship does it bear to other works in the field?
• What is missing/not stated?
• Is this a problem?
• What approach was used for the research? (eg; quantitative or
qualitative, analysis/review of theory or current practice, comparative,
case study, personal reflection etc…)
• How objective/biased is the approach?
• Are the results valid and reliable?
• What analytical framework is used to discuss the results?
• Is there a clear problem, statement or hypothesis?
• What claims are made?
• Is the argument consistent?
• What kinds of evidence does the text rely on?
• How valid and reliable is the evidence?
• How effective is the evidence in supporting the argument?
• What conclusions are drawn?
• Are these conclusions justified?
• Does the writing style suit the intended audience? (eg; expert/non-expert,
• What is the organising principle of the text?