Choose any existing company in the service-related business (i.e. retail, hotel, restaurant, airline or tourism) industry in Singapore. Imagine that you have been appointed as the Human Resource (HR) Manager of your chosen company. Your boss has asked you to prepare a report recommending job design, job description (including specification), recruitment and selection strategies that can be adopted by the company to fulfil its staffing needs in view of HR strategies. The company wants to create an engaging and motivating work force in order to have a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Note: You are to choose a real company with Singapore operations.
Organise a 1500-1800 word report as follows. (Note: Word count excludes the cover page, reference list and any appendices).
• Introduction of the chosen company and its plans in Singapore
• Job Design formulation for TWO (2) chosen positions
• Recruitment Strategy for Singapore
• Selection Strategy for Singapore
• Implementation and detailed plan of the job design, recruitment and selection strategies
(How you will plan for and schedule your staffing strategies above)
• Conclusion and submission are well considered and taken into account the HR strategies of the company in Singapore
• Cover page comprising title, name and word count
• Up to two pages of appendices (if needed)
• Avoid using bullet or point forms to write your academic essay.
• Reference List: 5-10 references from at least 3 different sources in APA style
Apply in-text citations (in assignment final 1) and provide reference list (in assignment final 2) in your submission