Plan research project
I T APPLICATION SKILLS 2015 2016
TITLE. MOBILE PHONE IN BUSINESS IS IT HEALTH HAZARD
Word account 2500
In this topic I will discuss and talk about the use of mobile phone within in con modern business and industry.
This device that everyone uses in the life at the present day and is considered a very important thing in our lives, used by almost all the people in general and from primary research also I come out with lots of quotations by given examples and also I will discuss the pros and cons of mobile phones of use and health risks its effects in the social and economic and other informationâ€™s about it.
(1) Using your wider reading on the subject, devise an appropriate research aims and develop into a research problem (question) for the research project this could take the form of single question terms of reference or a hypothesis
(2) Provide a background and rationale supporting the reason or exploring the topic which should also consider the feasibility and importance of the issue being addressed.
(3) Describe the research methods to be used giving reason for your choice, identify key stage in the process which should include research approach ,sample size and type , data collection method and data analysis approach
(4) Construct an intended timetable for work which should include all the planning stages
(5) Select a range of sources to be used in the proposed research through a literature search and explain why these have been chosen. ensure these sources are accurately cited and included in the reference list
(6) Ensure that you address the ethical issues that may arise as result of exploring this issue and undertaking the research. How would these be managed? What codes /regulations /legislation would inform this?
(7) Collect data using the data collection tolls identified in your proposal
(8) Ensure that your work considers the reliability of the data collection tools and the validity of the findings throughout. How were the ethical considerations dealt with? For example, but not exclusively: informed consent by any participants: confidentiality and privacy: use of information for your report and assignment: did the proposal need to be considered by an ethics committee or panel?
(9) Consider if key stages are being reached according to your intended timetable for the work and if necessary adjust the timetable perhaps by revising a Gantt chart.
(10) Analyse the data to establish the results obtained and consider the conclusions to be drawn from the work in relation to the aims of the project and the research question or hypothesis being tested consider if more data should be gathered , taking into account the finite available to complete the work
(11) Prepare report on your research project using a report format that should include stating your research question /hypothesis ,aims etc : How the work was carried out in relation to the intended methodology any ethical issue that were addressed and how summarising relevant data collected and your conclusions from the result. Depending on the research approach you have used and they type of data collected you may wish to present your data using graph or chart
(12) Include an evaluation of the research a activity you have undertaken that identifies any limitations encountered and considers improvement in the methodology for future work on a similar theme
(13) Ensure that you cite your in text sources and provide a reference list accurately using the Harvard reference system.