Portfolio on Brand and Corporate Culture in the Workplace
For this assessment, students will prepare a portfolio on the way the brand and corporate culture of the Nestle organisation are being managed in the organisation. This entails
· Defining the organisation brand and corporate culture
· Identifying the internal stakeholders responsible for the definition of the organisation brand and corporate culture
· Identifying the ways the organisation ensures the respect of both its brand and its corporate culture by its employees
· Identifying the ways the organisation conveys its brand and corporate culture to its clients
· Identifying and commenting on incidents (internal and external) that impacted the brand and corporate culture of the organisation in a negative way; and the importance (quantitative and qualitative) it had on the organisation and its activities
To build this portfolio, students will gather any sort of documents that do not impact the confidentiality policy on brand management. Documents may come in various forms and shapes and quantity. The log book technique can be used as a support to build the portfolio allowing the student to keep track of their research.
Students will write a synopsis of their findings and ensure they answer the following questions are answered in their synopsis. Answers to this question may be in relation to the student in particular or in relation to a general policy of the organisation.
· How does the organisation ensure media and language used is appropriate to individuals and group circumstances?
· Which way does the organisation use to state clear expectations of internal groups and individuals and explain in a manner which builds commitment to the organisation as regards to brand management and corporate culture?
· Generally (as regards any staff member) how do staff members address the expectations of the organisation in terms of brand management and corporate culture?
· How does the organisation investigate incidents promptly and communicate results clearly to the relevant groups and individuals?
· How does the organisation ensure consultation and participation in decision making occurs with relevant groups and individuals as regards brand management and corporate culture?
· How does the organisation ensure decision making takes into account needs and expectations of both internal and external groups in terms of brand management and corporate culture?
· How does the organisation ensure that the organisation is represented positively in the media and community?
Size: Word or PDF document (up to 50 pages)