This assignment can be conducted in groups of 1, 2 or 3. If you wish to work in a group please let me know who your group members are as soon as possible.
The purpose of this assessment is to enable students to demonstrate a critical awareness of previous research in an IT context within a chosen topic area through a basic understanding of research theory and techniques. It requires clear communication of ideas in a professional manner so that the reader can easily understand the purpose and results of your research. Overall goals of this assignment are to help you to:
· Become more knowledgeable about finding and using varied research sources in your chosen area in IT.
- Further develop your critical thinking skills and back up your points with evidence.
- Become more adept at synthesizing information and developing informed views.
- Discipline yourself to follow a scholarly research format to document in-text sources and a references page (bibliography).
- Compose a well-organized, clear, concise, research paper to expand your knowledge on a research question in your chosen area.