1. A.Review and evaluate funding sources likely to be of general interest to owner business.
b. Suggest way in which Sarah Murray could raise finance for her business, justifying your choices and making clear why other forms are not suitable.
2. Create a marketing plan for Steve Warning Green Thumb Lawn Treatment Service, refer to small business academic theory and critically evaluate which tools would be suitable for the business.
3. Critically one small business growth model.
B. Suggest why you think Julie Spurgeon might tackle these business risk.
4. in your view is Julie Spurgeon business a life style or growth business? .Discuss with critical evaluation of entrepreneurship and small business theory.
5. Analyse the business model in term of business model canvas-what potential area of improvement can you suggest? What affect would they have on the growth of the company?