Interact2 Journal Task back to top This assignment is a combination of personal and team work. Your casebook is downloadable from a link in the Interact2 subject site under the Assignment tab or you may also scan it here or you may use this link. It gives you step-by-step instructions on what you need to do to complete this assignment. Some of these may be reports from group meetings as well as your own contribution.
Task 4.1 - Risk Planning (6 marks, Team Discussions, then final version in Presentation, attached to the Journal)
Task 4.2 - Project Progress and Results & Close Out (4 marks, Team Discussions, then final version also in same Presentation, attached to the Journal) Team Powerpoint, Presentation & Submission (5 marks)
Task 4.3 - Knowledge Management Feedback Form (Realising Benefits) (4 marks, individual work in Journal) Important Notes : Two important items to be posted to Discussions : Minutes and Rating Scores. Every member must copy-and-paste Meeting Minutes into Journal so marks can be allocated. The FINAL Rating Score sheet must be posted to Discussions as well, just before date due. This works on the same base as explained in Assignment 2. Your lecturer is the Product Owner. Each week during class time (or online meeting) your Product Owner will give you instructions. If appropriate, the Product Owner may issue new instructions to the team. Hence your attendance at these events is very important. For online students, it is important for you to listen to the recording as soon as it's available. As a team, you work to the instructions of the Product Owner and Team Leader (Scrum Master). Journal Entry. The Journal function in Interact2 must be used. External journal sites are not permitted. If your country geo-blocks Interact2 website or your circumstance prevents you from accessing the Internet (eg. due to a disability), please contact your lecturer immediately. If it is an office/organisation firewall preventing access, you must find an alternative Internet access point to complete this task. Warning: Entering or editing data in this journal entry after 2359 hours on 07 August will result in the deduction of marks. Presentation : See section below under Presentation Rationale back to top This assessment task will assess the following learning outcome/s: be able to research and critically evaluate how a practising IT project manager applies IT project management techniques, project management skills, methods and software tools in the IT industry. be able to understand and apply appropriate communication practices within a project management context. be able to research and apply established IT project management principles, skills and techniques to a case study. After you "Create Journal Entry", please click "Post Entry" You are given full editing rights even after you post - even the ability to delete that Post. It will also enable the lecturer/marker to provide you assistance prior to the deadline. If you "Save Entry as Draft", only you can see it and in the past, many students forget to click on "Post Entry" which means you have not submitted your assignment at all when the deadline has passed. ALERT: Some students prefer to cut-and-paste from a word processor, and depending on their settings, this may cause formatting problems later. Journal Presentation Formatting Requirements:
1. Journal space on Interact2 presentation text width between 70-80 characters including spaces.
2. Font types and sizes consistent (use Arial 12pt) throughout and paragraphs well formed.
3. Submit answers to all work in one journal entry.
4. No attachments to journal entry. Other Presentation Requirements:
1. Table of contents are not required and the Reference list are not included in the time limit.
2. Use either UK spelling or USA spelling but do not mix both.
3. All work presented should be carefully proofed, so that spelling and typographical errors are corrected.
4. No language used should be sexist.
5. If acronyms and jargon are used, please explain them in the first instance, then use the abbreviated form in the rest of the report.
6. Appendices are not to be used.
7. Headings and sub-headings can be used for clarity. 8. Writing in the third person is expected in all pieces of work.
9. Do not submit multiple copies (or versions) of your work. If you do, the marker will only pick the one with the lowest mark awarded. You have full editing rights, kindly remove all unnecessary material before the date due. 10. All date/time mentioned and used is Sydney time. Requirements back to top This assignment requires the Online student to learn how to use Powerpoint 2013 with audio. And saving it in MP4 format (which is within the application). The subject does not teach you how to create slides or present it with audio. Older versions of Powerpoint may not have this feature. It is the student's responsibility to have a copy of this Powerpoint version (or a later version with this feature).