PICT202 Policing and Crime
This Assessment Task relates to the following Learning Outcomes:
• Describe the historical development of contemporary policing, as well as police structures, management, powers, as well as reform and accountability mechanisms;
• Research, locate and summarise academic texts;
• Engage in informed, scholarly policing-related debate with staff and fellow students;
• Critically explore contemporary issues in policing, including: training and culture; strategies; ethics, corruption and accountability; and the use of force.
1.Police Culture - Improved police training offers the best way to address police misconduct. Do you agree?
2. Policing strategies - Zero Tolerance Policing is often spoken about by politicians and media commentators as a favourable strategy in reducing crime. Why is this and does scholarly research support such claims?
3.The Use of Force – Police use electronic stun devices (Tasers) and are said to be a benefits to both police and public safety in arresting violent offenders. Is this claim valid? What are some issues associated with the use of these devices?
4.Corruption - Corruption is a necessary and unavoidable aspect of police work. Discuss.
MyAssignmenthelp.com boasts qualified and experienced experts, who assist students to accomplish essays of all types within any given deadline. Our wide range of essay writing services ranges from proposal essay help, argumentative essay help, comparative essay help to literature essay help. Moreover, students from any background or pursuing any educational discipline can avail our services. Some of our popular services include nursing essay help, MBA essay help, English essay help, law essay help and much more.