ETL501 Learning and Teaching Adolescents
1.Critically analyse 21st Century pedagogies in relation to contemporary theories of adolescent development and professional practice.
2.Identify, critique and apply established theories and understanding of diverse people and cultures, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture, in the context of the adolescent educational setting.
3.Critically reflect on and synthesise information and concepts from the Australian Curriculum to develop conceptual ideas in facilitating adolescent learning and teaching in the 21st Century.
4.Critically reflect on professional practice as a pre-service teacher in relation to contemporary research on adolescent learning and teaching.
5.Design and develop authentic learning experiences by applying established theories and knowledge systems to the professional practice of adolescent learning.
6. Interpret and evaluate ideas, knowledge and experiences through collaborative professional and reflexive practice.
7. What was life like then compared to now? Does this matter in terms of junior secondary education?
8. Write the list in the Discussion Board (DB) - go and have a look since I have already started. Is there a theme?
9. What is important for education in the 21st Century Junior Secondary classroom?
10. What is important to 21st Century learners?
11. What is important for education in the 21st Century Junior Secondary classroom?
12. What is important to 21st Century learners?
13. Who are 21st Century learners?
MyAssignmenthelp.com boasts a team of talented and highly skilled coursework writers based in UK who assist students in the best possible manner. Students, who need coursework help, find our services fulfilling and effective because we provide high quality help at affordable price. So, students who often search can someone do my coursework cheap or can experts Write my coursework for cheap get perfect solution at MyAssignmenthelp.com. They pay for best coursework and get it from us.