Assessment Appeals process:
If you feel that you have been unfairly treated during your assessment, and you are not happy with your assessment outcome because of that treatment, you have the right to lodge an appeal. You must first discuss the issue with your trainer/assessor. If you would like to proceed further with the request after discussions with your trainer/assessor, you need to lodge your appeal to the Course Coordinator, in writing, outlining the reason(s) for the appeal.
1 identify and describe cost behaviour characteristics for the different cost elements of a product or service
● describe the principles of double-entry bookkeeping and accrual based accounting
● identify and discuss the key features of organisational policy and procedures as they apply to costing systems
● outline the key management information requirements Q 9 Q 3,4
● identify and explain the key principles and practices of budget preparation Q 2,
● discuss the relationship between variance analysis and costing system integrity
● explain the key processes and procedures for recording and securely storing data.