HC2121 Comparative Business Ethics & Social Responsibility
1. Compare and contrast diverse approaches to ethical decision making
2. Evaluate the implications of the legal pressure for ethical behaviour in organisations
3. Examine ethical issues as they relate to basic values and the challenge of determining an ethical issues in business
4. Understand how moral philosophies and values influence individual and group ethical decision making in business
5. Apply and enhance problem-solving skills in solving and managing ethical dilemmas within an organisation.
Task: case study analysis
Topic: Case Study on “The Volkswagen Scandal: An Admission to Emission Fraud”
You are require to complete a detailed analysis and present your case assessment, analysis, and outside research to the class based on the case study on ‘The Volkswagen Scandal: An Admission to Emission Fraud’. The case study is available on your prescribed textbook:
Ferrell, O., Fraedrich, J. and Ferrell, L (2018), Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases, 12th ed, Southwestern, Cengage Learning
You are required to answer the questions located at the end of the case study and the questions are as follows:
- Explain how the culture of Volkwagen created this ethical scandal
- While Volkswagen claimed to support ethics and sustainability, how can they recover from this ethical disaster?
- Do you believe this scandal will lead to tougher scrutiny of companies environmental claims in the future? Why or why not?
MyAssignmenthelp.com boasts a team of talented and highly skilled coursework writers based in UK who assist students in the best possible manner. Students, who need coursework help, find our services fulfilling and effective because we provide high quality help at affordable price. So, students who often search can someone do my coursework cheap or can experts Write my coursework for cheap get perfect solution at MyAssignmenthelp.com. They pay for best coursework and get it from us.