MKMR303 Marketing Research
1. Identify market research problems and develop market research plans to facilitate an understanding of marketing research both theoretically and practically.
2. Undertake a basic marketing research project.
3. Design a research process and information collection methods using an accepted scientific market research approach.
4. Utilise basic qualitative and quantitative data analysis methods to analyse data and obtain insights for the solution of marketing research problems.
5. Apply the scientific marketing research process within a given market research context.
6. Transform research insights into meaningful managerial recommendations and strategies.
7. Communicate (oral and written) research findings
Assessment Description Research Proposal And Methodology
Student will prepare and submit a detailed marketing research proposal including its methodology. The subject of the proposal will be an applied marketing research question of the students’ choice (subject to approval by the lecturer). This assessment is individual for project course.
The detailed proposal will have a maximum length of 2,000 words and will include a discussion of the background information and research problem, a suggested research methodology, and proposed data analysis.
Please see Academic Learning skills staff for assistance with his, or any assignment. They can help you with understanding the task, draft checking, structure, referencing and other assignment-related matters.
Research Proposal Format
The following format for the research proposal is recommended:
Table of Contents
Introduction: A statement of the marketing problems.
Background: Information from online sources that show you understand the marketing problem and issues to be addressed.
Research objectives/hypotheses: The nature and scope of the research: purpose of the proposed research is to be clearly specified. The objectives are to be accomplishable within the scope of the proposed research.
Minimum of five objectives. Formulation of relevant hypotheses for each objective. Methodology: research design & data collection.
MyAssignmenthelp.com is a one-stop solution for all students who need live homework help. Our experts work round the clock to provide best quality homework help. We boast separate groups of experts for providing Algebra homework help, calculus homework, English homework help, accounting homework help, finance homework help, etc. Hence, we best cater to searches like can someone do my homework or can anyone help me on my homework.