1.Write a report in which you summarise your most important learning and insights you have gathered from your (secondary) research about the entrepreneur you have chosen. Explore and discuss patterns, differences and similarities evident between entrepreneurship theory and what you found written about your entrepreneur’s mindset, orientation, and behaviour
Below are some aspects that you could investigate. Use these as a guideline only and make sure you cover everything assessed by the marking rubric:
1. Why can this person be categorised as an entrepreneur?
2. What type of entrepreneur is your chosen entrepreneur?
3. What are your entrepreneur’s major talents and shortcomings (as an entrepreneur)?
4. How would you describe your entrepreneur’s temperament?
5. How would you describe the entrepreneurial orientation of the person you are studying? (essential - assessed in rubric)
6. What things motivate your entrepreneur to pursue entrepreneurial opportunities?
7. What surprised you most about your entrepreneur’s behaviour?
8. Through your research, what was confirmed /contradicted about entrepreneurship?
9. What new insights emerged?
10.How important is teamwork to your entrepreneur?
11.What hurdles did he/she overcome?
12.What mistakes did he/she make?
13.Of what importance was networking to your entrepreneur?