It is often noted that implementation is the most difficult aspect of strategic management. With reference to your organisation, how might this be the case?
Apple company going to be chosen for this assignment. Pleases focus more on Evaluate the implementation of the strategies. In this assignment, you are required to write a 2800-word Report. This report should include a 150-word executive summary, but excludes references and appendix. Your Report should cover the following:
Identify the major strategies
Evaluate the implementation of the strategies (consider all relevant implementation topics: capabilities, systems, structure, leadership, people culture and change management).
As part of this evaluation discuss if strategy implementation is successful. o Identify the key implementation issues.
Make recommendations and conclusion of this report.
Your report will need to include the following sections:
1. Executive Summary
2. Background Information of the Organisation (or SBU) chosen
3. Identify and evaluate the suitability of the organisation’s current strategy
4. Evaluate the implementation of the strategy
5. Identify the key issues and give your recommendations
All assignments must be typed and they should be at least 1.5 line spaced with 12pt font size. Use of headings and subheadings is recommended to help focus your work. This does not mean that you can dispense with the need to create a coherent discussion. This is always critically important.
1. Does not identify/provi des only a limited identification of the requirements for the executive summary.
2. Limited understanding of SM theory and tools involved and inappropriate information sources or relies primarily on only one source.
3. Little or no application of strategic management theoretical frameworks or models, or inappropriate models used that did not support argument.
4. Responses were superficial and/or inadequately addressed the aspects of assignment.
5. Unsatisfactor y expression and presentation. Meaning unclear and/or grammar and/or spelling contain frequent errors. Poor presentation (referencing).