The following task is to be demonstrated and assessed in a workplace or simulated environment where conditions are typical of a work environment requiring cyber secure practices, processes and procedures.
For this task you will require access to and the use of Industry and organisational quality assurance standards Data applicable to business model Required hardware, software and digital devices Organisational guidelines and procedures applicable to quality standards.
For this task you are to complete the following activity to demonstrate your ability to plan and implement at least one (1) quality assurance process for a medium sized business.
To prepare for the task, complete the following actions to plan the business quality assurance process for the medium sized business:
1. Determine, and document, the legislative requirements, organisational quality performance expectations, procedures and requirements and benchmark standards, and adhere to these throughout the task
2. Discuss, develop and document the organisational standards and guidelines for achieving each benchmark according to organisational procedures 3. Identify and analyse the applicable quality management systems guides and quality management plans.
4. In a quality assurance plan, document the expectations, standards and benchmarks according to organisational documentation procedures, ensuring these can be measured quantitatively and applied universally Develop quality policies and plans for the medium sized business through the following:
5. Working according to the organisational expectations, standards and benchmarks, write the quality policy for the business directive
6. Create a quality management plan for the business solution, including quality assurance policies 7. Distribute and communicate the quality management plan and procedures to the required personnel, and obtain their feedback