The Subject Learning Outcomes demonstrated by successful completion of the task below include:
This assessment addresses the following subject learning outcomes:
a) Demonstrate information literacy and critical analysis appropriate to the level of study.
b) Understand and demonstrate academic integrity and authentic engagement with information.
c) Examine the internal and external business environment to effectively interpret messages in different business contexts.
d) Identify and apply effective communication skills within a variety of business environments, including the use of technology
To complete this assessment task:
1. Using the full report format studied in BIZ101/BIZ101A,
1. describe your chosen organization,
2. briefly analyse your topic’s digital communication technology,
3. compare at least two (2) different platforms or applications (apps), their uses,advantages and disadvantages,
4. identify the factors which will need to be considered for their implementation in an organisation, as well as your recommendations.
2. Ensure that you use headings and subheadings to clearly communicate your ideas. This gives the reader a pathway to understand your report.
3. Integrate as a minimum the four (4) sources from your Assessment 2A Source Analysis into your report. For instance, you may decide to use each source for a different section or a combination of sources in a section.
4. Include additional research as needed to support your line of reasoning.