1. What are the student intakes?
Ans.:The University takes in students three times a year, that is, in trimester fashion. Applications must be sent a minimum one week before the commencement of the intake for every trimester.
2. What degrees are offered at UBSS?
Ans.:The Universal Business School Sydney offers both undergraduate and postgraduate course programs for domestic and international students. The college offers undergraduate training courses in:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Accounting certified by the CPA, CA and IPA institutes.
Postgraduate degree programs are offered in Master of Business Administration on three streams namely,
- The Core Stream, consisting of subjects like Project Management, Economics, Business Law, Financial Management, etc.
- The Entrepreneur Stream, comprising subjects such as Brand Development, Innovation and Commercialisation, Strategic Business Simulation, etc.
- The Accounting Stream with subjects Taxation Law, Strategic Management Accounting, Accounting Information System, etc.
3. How do I apply?
Ans.:The official website of the Universal Business School Sydney has an online page where both domestic and international students can apply for different courses. Enrolment involves booking a spot by entering essential details and some preliminary upload of vital documents.
4. What is the enrolment at UBSS?
Ans.:The enrolment process at UBSS is the process through which applicants can reserve their application spot. Applicants need to deliver several essential information such as personal details, contact details, course selections, qualifications, other necessary details to reserve a spot. International students need to pay an enrolment fee of 200 Australian Dollars and Confirmation of Enrolment fee of $65 to $97.50 according to course duration.
5. How do I defer my course?
Ans.:You need to be a successful and registered applicant to defer your joining.
- Log in to the myGCA account at the UBSS website.
- Navigate and select the Student Services Online
- Choose the Deferment option beneath the “Support Services” tab.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit your deferment application.