Assessment– Critical Reflection
Title : Critical reflection
Critical Reflection Purpose
This assessment will give you the opportunity to progress your understanding of global, national, regional and/or local issues affecting professional practice. This critical reflection will also allow you to reflect on your professional practice and the role of continuing education and lifelong learning.
1. Read the UN News web page available at: https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/04/1061232 and watch the associated videos.
2. Use Gibs Reflective Cycle to reflect on any feelings, thoughts or concerns you experienced while reading the web page or watching the videos.
3. Focus your reflection on the global, national and local issues raised in the UN web page and/or videos and think about how these issues may affect your future professional practice. Consider the role of continuing education and lifelong learning in mitigating some of your identified concerns.
4. Learning Outcomes addressed by this assignment are:
5. Critically analyse global, national, regional and/or local issues affecting professional practice and critically review responses to them.
6. Critically reflect on the role of continuing education and lifelong learning for effective professional practice as a nurse.