1. Provide an overview of juvenile justice and child protection systems.
2. Explore the processes whereby specific activities and/or circumstances of children and young people are constructed as social problems.
3. Evaluate the role of service providers in collaborating across sectors in order to address the complex needs of vulnerable young people.
4. Clearly communicate your ideas in written and verbal form.
5. Critically evaluate and articulate your own position on key debates within the fields of juvenile justice and child protection.