CHCLEG001 Work Legally and Ethically
1. Outline three legal requirements of your support role.
2. Describe the importance of adhering to duty of care and dignity of risk in your support role and give 2 examples to support your answer
3. Explain what is meant by working ethically and give two examples of how it relates to your work role.
4. With reference to a workplace delivering support services, outline five steps you should take if you recognise a breach of legal or ethical responsibilities.
5. Refer to a possible conflict of interest that may apply in a support service organisation and give two examples of how it should be addressed.
6. Outline four strategies explaining how you are able to contribute to workplace improvements to meet legal and ethical responsibilities.
7. In the question, there are a list of terms not correctly defined. From the list of terms given below, select the correct definition by placing the correct term next to the definition.
List of Terms
1. Code of ethics
2. Conflict of interest
3. Dignity of risk
4. Duty of care
5. United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with a Disability
6. Ethical issues and dilemmas
7. Freedom of information
8. Human Rights commission
9. Privacy and health records legislation