1. Clearly and concisely explains whether the visa criteria are met
2. Accurately identifies and cites the law, policy and/or ethics relevant to the facts provided
3. Justifies answers by clear reference to the relevant facts, identifying logical assumptions made about the facts in answering questions, including further information that may be required
4. Clearly identifies and discusses the issues raised by the facts.
5. Presents information clearly and logically in a business like manner
Jack and Achara decide to consult you, a registered migration agent. They would appreciate if you could inform them in a letter of advice, about the following issues:
1. What are the visa options, if any, for Jack and Achara?
2. What are the visa options, if any, for Anurak?
3. What are the visa options, if any, for Achara’s mother?
4. If there are visa options for Q1, 2 & 3 above, how long approximately would it take for each visa to be granted and what are the application fees if Jack wishes to pay all the application fees by Master Card?
5. What are the risks associated with Anurak’s potential visa application? What can be done in these circumstances?