1 Critically analyse literature in relevant area to identify potential research problems
2 Identify and propose research questions and hypothesis based on literature review
3 Justify the research proposal in relation to its significance in literature and its anticipated impact.
4. Develop a plan and methodology to conduct research on an identified question/issue/problem
5. Present ideas, concepts, arguments/prototypes and conclusions in a professional report
Program Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate an advanced understanding of core and specialised concepts related to ICT body of knowledge, including established theories and recent developments with an understanding of the both local and international perspectives.
2. Identify and analyse problems and issues related to ICT and articulate appropriate solutions and justify propositions in order to respond to stakeholder needs and goals, within the framework of professional and ethical practice.
3. Demonstrate a high level of personal autonomy and accountability, in acquisition and application of knowledge and skills and in problem solving in professional context.
4. Apply enquiry-based learning, investigate and synthesise complex ideas and concepts, and develop ways of learning by exploring new knowledge within ICT discipline.
5. Develop skills in scholarly research and communicate complex ideas in a variety of formats to diverse audiences