Electrical Engineering is considered as the primitive field of engineering that includes study and applications of electromagnetism and electric power. Electrical engineering represents a considerable part of physics that has experienced growth by the late 19th century. This significant technical field encompasses various electrical sub-topics that include control system, power, electronics, microprocessors, signal processing, circuit theory etc. The undergraduate programs in electrical engineering offered by reputed universities focus to provide basic mathematical and scientific knowledge; equip students with the required skills to flourish in the field of electrical engineering.
Qualification to Apply for Electrical Engineers–233311
ANZSCO 233311 is the code offered to electrical engineers who are applying to Engineers Australia (EA). Electrical engineers from overseas with a desire to flourish their career in Australia have to undergo a CDR assessment by EA to get selected in the ANZSCO 233311 employment code. This is a migration skills assessment undertaken by EA to accommodate students from overseas in the engineering profession in Australia.
Moreover, to apply for the post of Electrical Engineers-233311, students have to fulfill obligatory qualification requirements as specified in the Handbook of Engineers Australia Migration Skills. They are:
- Complete 12 years of schooling or equivalent
- Four years of Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- In addition to the formal qualification, considerable practical experience in the electrical field
- Candidate should have competent cut-off score in Inte
ational English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Minimum score of 6.0 should be acquired in four modules of English Language test that include English writing, reading, fluency to speak and listening abilities
- The test sheet must not be 2 years older from the date of application reception
The Task of Electrical Engineers – ANZSCO 233311 in EA
Electrical engineers in Australia have to perform the following tasks in their occupational field.
- Design and plan the manufacturing of electrical machines and equipments
- Administer the application of power equipments in substations and power stations
- Determine the arrangements of transformers, electrical circuits, circuit breakers, transmission lines etc.
- Generate electrical motors, motor equipments and appliances
- Perform the task to interpret drawings, specifications, regulations of power equipments, standards and usage of equipments
- Responsible to schedule installation and delivery of electrical machines, switch gears, transmission cables and auxiliary fittings
- Administer the operations and maintenance of power plants, distribution and transmission units, power and substations etc.
- Conduct research in the field of power generation, power distribution and transmission systems, electrical motors, generators and transformers, switch gear, control system etc.
Sample CDR for Electrical Engineers
Here is a sample of CDR provided below to help the students prepare their own CDR and career episode reports.
Why Students Find It Difficult to Prepare Electrical Engineers CDR Reports?
Students fail to comply with the academic qualifications and career episodes as per direction specified in Migration Skills Assessment Handbook of Engineers Australia. Majority of overseas lea
ers are unaware of the ideal requirements in preparing an absolute CDR that would acknowledge their integrity. It has been observed that students with adequate academic qualifications and skills for migration are tu
ed down by the Engineers Australia (EA) due to inefficient presentation of CDR. However, the prospect of electrical engineers is more complex when it comes to migration skills assessment. Students fall short while explaining their technical skills or how efficient they were in contesting plant field parameters with that of the control room parameters, their efficacy in designing electrical circuits, evaluating inspections and root cause for machine breakdown and switch gear trips.
Career episodes reports (CERs) are considered to be the chief determinant of your eligibility and experience suitable for the applied engineer’s position in Australia. However, students lack the potential to present their career episodes in a detailed and proficient manner. Based on the presentation of your CER, Engineers Australia grant you the position of engineer technologists, engineer manager or associate. Hence, it is evident that students who are not confident with their CDR writing capabilities should consult with the professional writing team.
How MyAssignmenthelp.com Facilitates Electrical Engineers with CDR?
MyAssignmenthelp.com has wide-ranging solution for your CDR writing issues. We cater to engineers with no technical degree from Australian universities, and who are in desperate search for online CDR writing help. MyAssignmnethelp.com offers you with a pool of expert technical consultants who could help you solve all your CDR queries. The PhD professionals are specialist in corporate and technical writing of CDRs that guarantee 100 percent success on your migration skills assessment. MyAssignmenthelp.com assist thousands of engineers qualify their migration assessment each year.
The exclusive range of services that sets us apart from rest of the CDR help providers are:
- We assure you grades above 6.0 in IELTS certification
- We present all your personal information in a proficient manner in the EA cover sheet
- We cover your work experience documents with all employment details, technical duties, duration of employment, designation etc
- We strongly focus on the patte
of certificate presentation.
Check Sample CDRs
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
Jack Hughes Australia
"Overall the fi...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
Tom Katt USA
"Best service p...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
Hussein Ali USA
"Your service i...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution o...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be contact again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"