Save Time & improve Grade
Just share requirement and get customized Solution.
Using Reddit to Grow Your Business
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. Registered members submit content to the site. They can submit content in the form of links, text posts, and images, which are then voted up or down by other members. These posts are further organized by subject into user-created boards called "subreddits", which cover a variety of topics varying from news to movies to image-sharing and so on. The site acts as a pseudo-social network that enables its members to post texts and contents. It allows site members to utilize its vote submission feature like “up” or “down” for determining the position of the links and posts on their website pages.
How Reddit Can Be Used As A business Marketing Tool
Marketers can use Reddit for business by networking with those Reddit members whom they consider as target customers for their brand or product. Another method that marketers can utilise on Reddit is that of community building similar to LinkedIn. Reddit, in fact, is a good mixture of Facebook, StumbleUpon, and LinkedIn to conduct business marketing campaigns.
- Leverage r/deals Subreddit:
The r/deals subreddit is that place on Reddit where people come when they want to spend. So, you can use this section to promote your service or product to your target audience. The best part about promoting your service on r/deals is, you don't really need to put in a lot of efforts as people who visit this section are already there with an intention of buying.
- Use it as a customer service channel:
Would you believe us if we tell you that you can use Reddit to retain your existing customers? Yes, you heard that right! Businesses, especially the smaller ones can leverage Reddit's potential of being a customer service channel. It can help a business keep its audience engaged and resolve all their queries as and when they arise. Companies can use sub-Reddits (essentially smaller, niche categories or topics for discussion), to set up pages that then funnel customers with questions or complaints into the right channels.
- Avoid getting banned by Reddit community:
As a matter of fact, the Reddit community easily bans users who look like marketers or spammers. So, you have to be very careful when promoting your services or products using Reddit. For this, you first need to make sure that you do not submit the same comments to different subreddits or ask for upvotes. Thereafter, make sure that you are not being overly promotional. Lastly, never commit the mistake of sharing sensitive information as it may land you in legal trouble. You should rather try getting involved in the community by commenting and submitting content that isn’t affiliated with your business. This will help you get familiar with the community and eventually benefit your business.
- Curate viral content:
They say - "Content is the king"
Well, yes, that's true. Quality content plays a major role in the success of any business that deals online. A phenomenal content management team can surely help leverage the power of content. However, there is one other way apart from original content creation, that can help with the same and it's called content curation. For this, you can dedicate some of your time to curate informative content from your niche. You can share anything varying from a simple blog post to a high definition video and the best part about Reddit is, you can find beneficial information in subreddits.
- Post when people are using the site:
Almost all the social platforms today, allow you to schedule your posts. However, Reddit still lacks this feature. That's probably to keep people from posting a lot of links at the same time. However, there are a lot of apps that allow you to schedule your posts for Reddit but they may not be that beneficial. The best option left with you is to figure out the time when your target audience uses this platform the most and post during those times.
- Ask Me Anything (AMA):
Though Reddit doesn't allow you to schedule your posts, it offers this very interesting feature called "AMA" or "Ask Me Anything". This feature allows conversations between notable people in a field and the members of that subreddit. Since these conversations are more like live interactions, so they keep people engaged. Moreover, these sessions are quite popular and loved by a majority of Reddit users. So, one can use Reddit's AMA feature to drive a lot of traffic and keep its audience engaged so that they love to hear from their business.
- One of the most interesting examples of business marketing on Reddit is the utilization of its Subreddit feature. Marketers utilize this feature for publicizing their brand since it categorizes content as per sub-topics pertaining to different fields. For instance, Smartphone brands set up their brand profile on Reddit under the “Gadget Subreddit” for entertaining Reddit members who can later become their potential customers.
- Another example of Reddit as a business marketing tool is the utilization of the Community feature on Reddit. Marketers create communities related to the interest area of Reddit members that matches with their products or services. Electronic brands on Reddit have come up with communities that are meant for sharing and exchanging electronics related information.
Textbooks On Reddit:
If marketers want their brand to show in every search result, they need to master the skill of using Reddit. Not just the marketers, even the students pursuing MBA may need assistance when it comes to working on assignments related to Reddit as a business marketing tool. They can either refer to the internet or the best textbooks in the market. Here’s a list of the top ones:
- Integrating Social Media Into Business Practice, Applications, Management, and Models edited by In Lee (Published by IGI Global – Year 2014).
- The 15 Best Discussions on Reddit Ever by Michael Koh (Published by Thought Catalog – Year 2013).
How Myassignmenthelp.com Can Help In Writing On “Reddit As A Business Marketing Tool”
There are times when students pursuing an MBA may not have enough time to work on their assignments. Reasons for the same may vary from hectic study schedule to exam pressure to little or no knowledge about given assignment topic like “Reddit as a business marketing tool”. That’s where Myassignmenthelp.com welcomes students to avail any assistance required for writing on topics related to Reddit. Our writers are highly-knowledgeable, having Masters and PhD degrees. They are well-updated with the necessary elements surrounding assignments. They can assist the students in the following ways:
- If students get stuck during their dissertation project or homework while attempting to write on sub-topics like Reddit Calendar etc, our writers will make the students understand the concept and assist them in writing.
- Our writers provide qualitative content to students during their essay task or case study related to any sub-topics like Subreddit or Community Building.
- The writers at Myassignmenthelp.com also provide numerous other writing services like essay writing help and case study help on any topic.
- Our team also comprises of writers who are experts in providing quality dissertation writing service and homework help.
Additionally, all our services are priced at student-friendly costs to help you save enough while you avail our help and bag top grades. We offer high-quality, plagiarism-free work that complies with university standards so that you never have had to face rejections. In other words, reaching out to Myassignmenthelp.com is a sure-shot way of securing your career!