What do I need to apply to the College of New Caledonia?
The College of New Caledonia offers academic programs through three semesters every year. The application dates are scheduled in January, May and September. Students who want to register themselves with the institution should apply at least six months before the semester.
A total of 92 programs and 881 Certificate, Diploma, Associate Degree, University Transfer or Post-Diploma courses are available for full time and part-time students.
Who do we talk to about any program or course concerns while at CNC?
TheCollege of New Caledonia is always working towards improving students’ experience. They have in-house Wellness Coaching and Counseling department to cater to students' academic and campus-related issues.
Counselling services are available mainly in English and French languages. Students can call at +1 604-642-5212 or 1-877-857-3397 to talk to experts and solve their concerns. Students have to make an appointment to talk to academic advisors. They can book an appointment by calling at 250-561-5818 or email, [email protected]
Are International students eligible for bursaries and scholarships?
Yes, they can. International students from any part of the world can take admission, apply for scholarships, and earn degrees by the quality education offered by the College of New Caledonia.
The College of New Caledonia offers a warm and caring academic environment for international students to make them feel at home. They are guided by groups of peers, advisors, and faculty ready to guide, nurture and enrich.
What is the application process at CNC?
The application process at CNC includes the following steps-
- Apply online via EducationPlannerBC.
- Upon submitting all the necessary documents, your transcripts will be assessed.
- Download the application form.
- After the letter of offer is received, students will need to provide a tuition deposit of $10,000 to the College of New Caledonia as one year of tuition fees.
- Students should arrive one week before the orientation session.
- In case you are an international student, send your travel details to the International Education Centre at least two weeks before you arrive.