1. How Is George Brown College?
George Brown College has a world ranking of 4654. In 2014, it was recognised as 3rd best college for research in Canada. George Brown College has an overall rating of 3.7 on Google reviews out of 245 ratings.It is a fully accredited college and is known among aspiring students for its strict admission process.
George Brown College is the only college in downtown Toronto. The college consists of three campuses - St. James, Casa Loma, and Waterfront Campus.
2. How Many Students Attend George Brown College?
George Brown offers a wide variety of college programs.
The total student population at George Brown College is more than 29,200 students of which over 26,400 are enrolled in the undergraduate programs. The student to faculty ratio at the college is 19:1.
The college fosters an environment for a reciprocal exchange of ideas to ensure hands-on, real-world learning, industry skills, and supreme quality and superior performance for students.
3. Where Is Brown University Located City And State?
George Brown College is located in downtown Toronto (Ontario, Canada), with three full campuses. This private Ivy League research university is located in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Casa Loma Campus is for students pursuing Architectural Studies, Mechanical Engineering Technologies, Computer Technology courses.
- James Campus is home to students pursuing courses on Marketing, Management, Hospitality & Culinary Arts, and Preparatory & Liberal Studies.
- Waterfront Campus is for students of Dental Health Studies, Health Services Management, and Nursing.
4. Is George Brown College Accredited?
Yes, the George Brown College is a fully accredited educational institute. This is post-secondary college, which has established the reputations among national and international aspiring students for extending real-world work environments, and career-focused programs.
The institute provides students with access to top employers for further opportunities. It emphasises on teaching job-oriented skills.
5. Is George Brown College Public Or Private?
George Brown is a private college. The fully-accredited institute is known for academic programs for applied arts and technology disciplines.
Currently, there are about 25,888 full-time, 3,553 international, 3,729 part-time, and 62,840 continuing education students.
The college offers 35 diploma programs, 31 advanced diploma programs, eight degree programs, 27 certificate programs, five pre-college programs, 10 apprentice programs, 28 graduate certificate programs, and 193 continuing education certificates.