A. Using content from the lecture answer the following questions:
1. What is the difference between the two approaches to studying defiance?
2. Describe the sport ethic?
3. What does it mean when an athlete displays defiant over-conformity to the sport ethic?
B. Using the content from the documentary answer the following questions:
1. Why did Russia create a state-sponsored Olympic doping program?
Think beyond the actual Olympic Games.
2. Who benefits and who loses the most from performance enhancement drugs (PEDs)?
Think beyond the athletes themselves.
3. Who is at fault for the current drug enhancement situation in the sport and athletic world?
Again, think big picture
4. In your opinion will the world of athletics and sport ever be clean of PEDs?
C. Provide 2 points that connect the lecture to the documentary.