In a similar style to that found in the scientific literature as short communications / commentaries / perspectives in journals such as Environmental Science & Technology / Soil Biology & Biochemistry / Rhizospere.
Select 1 question from the 6 provided (note that some questions are much broader in scope than others).
- Discuss how soil could be managed more sustainably and the implications for farming practices
- Discuss actions to improve soil organic matter content and how this impacts soil sustainability
- Discuss the role of soil biodiversity and microbial activity in maintaining the sustainable use of soils
- Discuss options for protecting soil biodiversity and biological processes in agricultural settings
- Discuss the potential for agricultural soils to act as carbon sinks and mitigate climate change
- Discuss how sustainable soil management can help adapt agriculture to climate change.