1. Demonstrate a critical understanding of the complexity of the mental healthmental illness continuum;
2. Analyse the influences of environment, culture, support systems and adaptive ability on community mental health issues;
3. Critique the nature of community responses to mental health concerns;
4. Explore a range of approaches and their application in mental health promotion;
5. Determine the risk factors for maintaining psychological well-being in vulnerable populations;
6. Critically analyse the extent to which selected issues related to mental health status impact across the lifespan.