Presentation of main ideas: Analyze and evaluate your chosen organizational business strategy supported with theoretical perspectives and strategic processes.
- Analyze the organization’s external competitive environment to identify opportunities and threats.
- Analyze the organization’s internal operating environment to identify the organization’s strengths and weaknesses. Critical evaluation: Evaluate the implications and justifications on how strategies are implemented and outline how the changes are managed effectively.
- Justify how selected strategies are consistent with mission and major goals of the organization.
- Demonstrate how employed strategies are congruent and constitute a viable business model.
- Review how you have employed strategic management theories in your report?
- Reflect on the role you played either as an internal consultant or internal change agent in improving business or organizational effectiveness.
The following considerations or questions will be useful guides for conceptualizing and evaluating problem issues of your organization.
- Select a hospitality business company with the approval of module teacher.
- What might be some of the common barriers to change and improvement this organization may face?
- How can this organization make necessary changes without exposing the organization to unacceptable risks?
- Why is it critical to propose strategic analysis and change to justify future added value and competitive advantage for the organization? following process for of problem solving will be a useful guideline for planning key components that you intend to address for your presentation project.
- Define the real problem: What do you want to solve?
- Set objectives and performance indicators: What do you want to change?
- Identify boundaries and constraints: Which specific part of the organization do you want your problem choice of solutions to focus on?
- Identify, generate and prioritize options: Which kind of action plans will you generate from your selected options?
- Develop, evaluate and choose options: What types of solutions are emerging or how do you propose addressing them? Consider their impact and implications.
- Implement: What the action choices you have taken to solve your problems?
- Evaluate: How have monitore